martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Published 7/02/2013 by with 1 comment

And will Dance on your Grave!!


On Polnewman:
HELMET:   US helmet GROUP GIFT!!    LEGAL INSANITY
SHIRT:    Sweat T-Shirt    DS STORE
PANTS:     Leather Natur Baggy Flow Men (with TextureHud)    NEW!!    [I][I][M]

On Truana:
HAIR:  Ursula    TRUTH
HELMET:   US helmet  GROUP GIFT!!    LEGAL INSANITY
PIERCING:     Piercing Necklace      LAVAROCK CREATIONS
VEST:   True Metalliam Vest Female     LAVAROCK CREATIONS
BRACELETS:    Rock Heaven     LAVAROCK CREATIONS
PANTS:   Baggy Flow Jeans Female (with TextureHud)    NEW!!     [I][I][M]
SNEAKERS:    Red Higth Chucks    DOLLARBIE 1 L$    ENERGIE

      edit

1 comentario:

  1. YEAhhhh* really cool ..
    I hope no one has pulled the trigger of you two .. you will still be needed :DDD*

    Thx* very much ;)))

    xoxo Hugs Finii :DDD*

    ResponderEliminar