domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Published 5/07/2017 by with 0 comment

Happy day, moomy


Hello everyone!

Today as you can observe is a very important day,
before I want to apologize if my English is not very good
(if not what you know, I take this opportunity to tell it,

 in this blog are three Spanish people),
but this fact with the best of intentions


Also take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, I'm Abby,
this wonderful blog is my mother, Sannae,
and the other person who works is her husband at functions, Golfind,

elias the "thankyou!".

Is who Sannae? It is my mother,
which even if for reasons "X" times are more distanced,
when I need it always can go back "a house",
which gives me the push I need to (that tend to be several)
which has me Holy patience, and above all...
that is heavy and hateful as any mother who prepares... JAJAJAJA


I think now you can go to understand where I'm going,
today is mother's day, and after... many, many years hahahaha,
there is no sufficient gifts to ask but if something was learning through life and thanks to her,
is that the more important are the details, especially in day to day,
is for this reason that I make this post congratulating all the mothers ,
the mothers both sl and rl, but above all, as understand to the mia first !!


Mine, and that of Adal, who is Adal?
As we will explain, we are...
Adal is the son of my mother, and ye say... your brother? It is not not,
long to explain, perhaps in another chapter... JAJAJA


Well, where was I mother...
Adal sends me to tell you that echo the supliciode
pose with me by and for you, expect everything like this,
and also sends me to tell you "I love you mama, greetings"
already know how it is... but you want to! "


I'm not too elaborate, nor will do it now or here,
because the need to know it all... already knows it.


So congratulations mother, have a splendid day
and I'll always, less for christmas :P hahahaha


We love u moomy ♥
                                Your children ↘
                                                Abby & Adal
                                                             XoXo ♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos!

Hoy como podéis observar es un día muy importante,
antes de comenzar quiero pedir disculpas si mi ingles no es muy bueno
( por si no lo sabéis, aprovecho en decirlo,
  en este blog somos tres personas españolas ),
pero esta hecho con la mejor de las intenciones.

Aprovecho también para presentarnos, yo soy Abby,
este maravilloso blog es de mi madre, Sannae,
y la otra persona que colabora es su marido en funciones, Golfind,
alias el "thankyou!".

¿ Quien es Sannae? Es mi madre,
la que aunque por motivos "X" en ocasiones estemos mas distanciadas,
cuando lo necesito siempre puedo volver " a casa ",
la que me da el empujón que necesito ( que suelen ser varios )
la que me tiene una santa paciencia, y sobre todo...
la que es pesada y odiosa como toda madre que se precie... JAJAJAJA

Creo que ahora podéis ir entiendo por donde voy,
hoy es el día de la madre, y después de... muchos, pero que muchos años hahahaha,
ya no hay regalos suficientes para hacerle,
y si algo fui aprendiendo gracias a la vida y gracias a ella,
es que lo mas importante son los detalles, sobre todo en el día a día,
es por ello que hago este post felicitando a todas las madres,
tanto sl como rl, pero sobre todo como comprenderéis a la mía!

La mía, y la de Adal, quien es Adal?
Pues vamos a explicarlo, ya que estamos...
Adal es hijo de mi madre, y diréis... tu hermano? no no,
es largo de explicar, quizás en otro capitulo... JAJAJA
Bueno, por donde iba madre...


Adal me manda a decirte que a echo el suplicio
de posar conmigo por y para ti, espera que te agrade todo esto,
y también me manda a decirte " te quiero mucho mama, saludos "
ya sabes como es... pero te quiere!

No soy de extenderme demasiado, tampoco lo haré ahora ni aquí,
porque la que debe saberlo todo... ya lo sabe.

Así que muchas felicidades madre, que pases un estupendo día
y yo volveré siempre, menos por navidad :P hahahaha

Te queremos mama  ♥
                          Tus niños ↘
                                       Abby & Adal
                                                   Besos y abrazos ♥





      edit

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario